Care of your Horsehair Jewelry:
- Be careful to not wear your horsehair jewelry when you may snag the horse hairs.
- Do not expose your horsehair jewelry to chemicals such as sunscreen, chlorine, perfume, etc.
- Do not wear your horsehair jewelry while swimming. It is best to remove when showering or bathing.
- Try to keep your horsehair jewelry from becoming excessively dirty. Once the hair is dirty is cannot be completely cleaned.
- If individual hairs break, carefully trim the hair with a nail clipper.
To Clean your Horsehair Jewelry:
- Gently wash using a mild soap or shampoo.
- Use a soft toothbrush or gently agitate in a plastic container.
- Do not soak your horsehair jewelry.
- Let air dry. Never dry your horsehair jewelry using heat or a hair dryer